MAHWAH, New Jersey, January 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR), the leading provider of integrated application delivery solutions for business-smart networking, today announced its OnDemand Switch(TM), a new hardware platform for Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) that delivers breakthrough performance and superior scalability through an easy-to-upgrade license approach, for additional throughput and services.
MAHWAH, New Jersey, January 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR), the leading provider of integrated application delivery solutions for business-smart networking, today announced its OnDemand Switch(TM), a new hardware platform for Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) that delivers breakthrough performance and superior scalability through an easy-to-upgrade license approach, for additional throughput and services.
Designed with customers in mind, the OnDemand Switch is the first sustainable throughput switch with on-demand scalability allowing end-users to increase throughput levels without the need to swap-out existing IT hardware infrastructures. Instead, higher throughput is enabled through a simple license update, eliminating any associated "disruptive" downtime. This hassle-free operational approach provides the critical flexibility, with enhanced functionality to address all IP application requirements – from on-going operations, maintenance and business growth demands – to network layers 4-7.
According to Cindy Borovick, Vice President, Datacenter Networks, IDC, "With the introduction of the OnDemand Switch, Radware is fulfilling next generation datacenter requirements in application networking," she continued, "Large and mid-range datacenter customers stand to benefit from this alternative, cost-effective way of consuming and implementing capacity at a time when consolidation, virtualization, green IT, and Web 2.0 are driving their agendas."
"Combining exceptional performance with long-term scalability creates a huge value proposition for Radware's line of Application Delivery Controllers," explained Ziv Oren, VP of Technical Operations at 888.com. "Having the opportunity to easily upgrade our throughput capacity is exactly what we need to meet our ever increasing growth and to protect our investments."
Radware's new OnDemand Switch platform bridges the gap between IT infrastructure and business applications for comprehensive control of mission critical operations across the enterprise. Key benefits include:
– Breakthrough Performance
– Purpose-built hardware architecture with carrier-grade reliability
– Delivers between 2.5-to-10 times better performance of existing solutions
– Application delivery performance leadership at all throughput levels
– On Demand Throughput and Service Scalability
– Scale throughput on-demand to meet business growth demands
– Add additional application services on-demand to meet new application and infrastructure requirements
– Ready for APSolute application-aware services with "no compromise" on performance: Application Performance Monitoring, Bandwidth Management, Intrusion Prevention, Denial of Service (DoS) Protection
– Enables Radware's business-smart network, providing transaction assurance and instant action, which enhances the customer experience while driving business efficiency
– Operational Simplicity and Optimal Investment Protection
– No "forklift" upgrade required: all project costs associated with testing, staging, reinstalling and debugging an upgraded machine are completely saved
– Extended product life-time: use the same platform for extended time frame thanks to the breakthrough performance, throughput and service scalability
– Standard, unified platform at all throughput levels reducing operation and training costs, configuration diversity and spare units
– "Hassle free" upgrade, no configurations changes are required while upgrading
– No downtime while upgrading
"Our OnDemand Switch strategy underscores Radware's position to deliver products to market that are innovative, customer-focused and drive business-smart networking," said Roy Zisapel, President and CEO, Radware. "We are focused on addressing our customer's critical need for higher performance and advanced application delivery requirements when they need it, and our OnDemand Switch provides this desired platform, offering unmatched scalability, zero business disruption and maximum investment protection."
Radware's OnDemand Switch layer 4-7 operations are powered by state-of-the-art hardware architecture for optimized resource utilization, maximal application performance, top reliability and manageability. In addition, the OnDemand Switch provides continuous guaranteed availability and enhanced security of remote management system, as management ports use a separate, out-of-band management data path.
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR), the global leader in integrated application delivery solutions, assures the full availability, maximum performance, and complete security of business-critical applications for more than 5,000 enterprises and carriers worldwide. With APSolute(TM), Radware's comprehensive and award-winning suite of intelligent front end, access, and security products, companies in every industry can drive business productivity, improve profitability, and reduce IT operating and infrastructure costs by making their networks "business smart". For more information, please visit http://www.radware.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, general business conditions in the Application Switching or Network Security industry, changes in demand for Application Switching or Network Security products, the timing and amount or cancellation of orders and other risks detailed from time to time in Radware's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Radware's Form 20-F.
SOURCE Radware Ltd